101 / Jen Bryan - cofounder and CMO of Launch Growth University
Jen Bryan is the Co-Founder, CMO and course creator at Launch Growth University, Founder of JDigital and creator of LinkInBio.ie. She is an award winning paid advertising specialist and has extensive experience working with start-ups and founders and their paid acquisition. Jen has helped companies across Ireland, UK and USA leverage phenomenal growth both nationally and internationally through paid acquisition channels.
- Desk: DIY job with a shed door, with repurposed shelving used for the standing area and boxes from IKEA for storage area behind the "seating" area
- Computer: iMac 27" (Magic keyboard & mouse)
- Second screen: Lenovo 24"
- Laptop: Macbook Pro M1 13 inch
- Audio: Rodecaster Pro, Rodecaster PodMic, Beats headphones, airpods wireless, Apple Homepod Mini and iPod Classic, Rode Pod arm.
- Video: DJI Mavic Air 2, Nikon D3400, DJI OM4, Green Screen (Amazon). I usually end up doing a lot of this work with my iPhone 11 also.
Where I spend most time online:
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere etc.)
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Timeplanner by Cal Newport (I would highly recommend Deep Work as a good read)
- Books, books & books.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.