106 - Michele Hansen
She is also the co-host of the Software Social Podcast, where two indie SaaS founders invite you to join their weekly chats.
If that wasn’t enough, she is also the author of Deploy Empathy, a practical guide to interviewing customers.
- 13" MacBook Air on mStand360
- Samsung monitor
- Older generation MacBook Air powering two wall-mounted displays with analytics (not shown)
- Røde Podcaster Mic
- Matias Wireless Keyboard
- Rifle Paper Co. calendar—I've tried many calendars over the years and love the balance of space for events vs. to-do lists
- Many different writing implements: Bic Velocity .9 MM mechanical pencil for to-do lists/calendar, colorful Uniball pens for editing, multiple colors of highlighters for going through transcripts, Grovemade brass pen for writing cards
- Old school wired headphones—I always forget to charge my AirPods
- Table top and filing cabinets are from Ikea. Filing cabinets are full of Post-Its, index cards for to-do lists, and large artists' paper notebooks for interview notes, wireframes, and process sketches
- Refurbished Herman Miller Aeron Chair
- LL Bean moccasins strategically placed under the desk for easy access
- Directly to my back is my bookshelf, which is currently full of books I referenced while drafting Deploy Empathy
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.