242 - Jan-Erik Asplund
Jan-Erik Asplund is the co-founder of Sacra, the private markets research you need to be a better investor
He was previously the VP of Product at Animalz, a content marketing agency that provides content strategy and creation to B2B SaaS companies, venture capitalists and other tech companies.
Twitter → twitter.com/janerikasplund
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 headphones
- Blue Yeti mic
- Arabia Moomin mug
- Marble geometric coaster from MIXX Projects
- 2019 MBP
- iPad Air with Apple Pencil
- Old Thunderbolt display
- Rain Design mStand
- Carex Bright Light Therapy Lamp (artificial sunlight for when i wake up before the sun in the winter)
- Bowflex SelectTech adjustable dumbbells
- Desk is an old model sit stand desk from Autonomous.AI
- ErgoFoam Adjustable Desk Foot Rest in Velvet
- Logitech Performance MX mouse
- Microsoft ergonomic keyboard
- Discord for group chat
- Linear for project and issue tracking
- Shortwave for email
- Things for to-do tracking
- Sacra for research
- CleanShotX for screenshots
- Meeter for Zoom meetings
- Alfred for better Spotlight
What is your favorite item in your workspace?
Probably my window, which floods my workspace (aka the corner of my living room) with light in the afternoon.
How do you spark creativity?
Go for a walk, take a shower, and otherwise try to distract myself from the task of being creative.