122 - Brian Casel
Brian Casel is the founder of ZipMessage, a video messaging tool for async conversations. ZipMessage is incredibly versatile… not only is it perfect for communicating with your team/company but it is also perfect for engaging with your community… as you will see below.
Brian has also given us a video tour of his entire space along with his reasoning for each item in his setup! You are able to easily add text or video replies. Let Brian know what you think of his setup or ask him a question and he will reply!
- Main machine: 2019 Retina 5k iMac 27" + 27" Dell 2nd monitor
- Travel machine: 2020 M1 Macbook Air
- Mic: Shure SM7B --> Cloudlifter (signal lift) --> dbx 286s (compressor etc) --> Focusrite Scarlette (interface)
- Edifier Bluetooth Speakers
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Bose headphones
- Chair: Hermon Miller Aeron with leather arms
- Gibson ES-335
- Fender Stratocaster
- Martin acoustic
- Guitar amp: Vox tube practice amp
- Guitar effects pedals: Boss Loop Station, Fulltone Plimsoul overdrive pedal
- Design: Figma
- Coding: Sublime Text
- Video messaging: ZipMessage (of course)
- Software issues/collaboration: GitHub
- Marketing projects, etc.: Notion
- Tech stack on ZipMessage
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres DB
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.