134 - Sharath Kuruganty
He is also the co-founder of Shoutout, helping startups and creators turn their existing social capital into beautiful Walls of Love.
He often helps early-stage founders with growth, GTM, building in public, community and has been on advisory boards for a couple of YC startups. He is an Angel Investor who occasionally writes small checks for pre-seed startups.
My current setup:
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019, AMD Radeon Pro Graphics) - Personal mac. Loved it so far. Built so many side projects(10+) on this one.
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019, Intel UHD Graphics) - Work mac.
- AirPods Max - One of the best headphones I ever owned. They are light, powerful, and the sound quality is incredible.
- AirPods Pro - Best for taking calls. Comes really handy due to the size.
- Apple Magic Keyboard & Magic Trackpad - Works like magic!
- iPad Pro 11‑inch (2nd generation)
- Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- Apple Watch Series 4
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Gallaway Leather Desk Pad
- HumanCentric Wood Monitor Stand
- HumanCentric Wood Vertical Laptop Stand
- Headphones Stand
- Desk Lamp
- Autonomous SmartDesk Core
- Autonomous ErgoChair Pro
- Misc items - Product Hunt glass cup, Fred Rogers & Steph Curry figures, Apple Watch Mac stand
- Product Hunt for finding interesting products in tech and launching my side projects
- Twitter for connecting with my audience, creating content, and building a network
- Notion for pretty much everything I work on is stored in my notion workspace
- Google Suite for storage, email, browser
- Slack for communication
- Plausible Analytics for tracking web traffic for my side projects
- Typefully for scheduling threads and tweets
- 1Password for passwords
- Canva for poster design
- Figma for custom design
- Brandbird for elegant screenshots
- Airtable for database
- Apple Music for songs
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.
What is your favorite item in your workspace?
MacBook Pro. Blessed to be able to afford such an incredible tool.
How do you spark creativity?
I'm mostly inspired by others these days. Watching people build product/content sparks more ideas in me.
How do you keep the work-life balance?
It's something I often struggle with. Thanks to Ruhan, my baby boy who gives me more reasons to shut down work after 5 pm and spend time with him and my wife.