153 - Filip Minev
Prior to starting Tally, he founded Delta (acquired by eToro), an investment tracker app allowing you to track stocks, crypto, ETF's, forex, indices & more.
- Laptop: MacBook Pro 13” with Apple M1‑chip (16 GB RAM)
- External screen: Dell UltraSharp U2518D
- Keyboard: Apple Magic Keyboard with numpad (Space Grey)
- Mouse: Magic Mouse 2 (Space Grey)
- Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 & AirPods
- Phone: iPhone X
- VS Code, Hyper, TablePlus, Figma, Safari - what I use to make tally.so
- Apple Mail, iMessage, Slack - for communication
- Notion, Super - from project planning & docs, to public Tally roadmap & help center
- Mixpanel - for product analytics
- Sentry - for error reporting
- Google Cloud Run - for hosting
What keeps him motivated:
- This 1 minute video of David Bowie on why you should never play to the gallery
- This clip from BoJack Horseman. At the closing of season two, the main character is running up the hill with his lungs on fire. When our protagonist is lying on the ground from exhaustion, a calming shadow appears saying: -"It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.