215 - Adib Hanna
Adib Hanna is a Backend Engineer at Blocknative
Twitter → twitter.com/Adib_Hanna
Items on the desk:
- Laptop: fully spec'ed Macbook M1 Pro 16"
- iPad Pro 12.9" for reading, drawing, and creating music
- Monitors: Apply Studio Display and Eve Spectrum 4k 144hz
- Peripherals: Cloudnine ErgoTKL with a Logitech MX Vertical sitting on a ULX desk mat
- Sounds: Apple Airpods Max and Airpods Pro
- Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22C USB
- Microphone: Logitech Blue Sona with a RODE PSA 1 Mic Arm
- Chair: Herman Miller Embody
- Webstorm (with IdeaVim) and NeoVim
- Terminal: Kitty
- Git Tower for managing Repos
- Postman for testing APIs
- TablePlus for databases
- Notion for organizing both work and life
- Brave as my main Browser (Slowing switching to ARC)
- Slack for work communications
What is your favorite item in your workspace?
My favorite item is my split keyboard, it really saved my wrist from pain.
How do you keep the work-life balance?
I try to only work 9-5 and I do a quick workout at home right after I finish working, that helps me disconnect from work mode and be more present with my family for the rest of the night.