095 - Jessica Strelioff
Jessica Strelioff is an independent brand designer and creative director. She is passionate about helping purpose-driven companies launch and evolve.
Prior to going independent, she was the Creative Director at Upperquad where she led brand and digital design projects for companies like Google, Patagonia, Instagram, The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, 826 Valencia, and Facebook.
Before Upperquad, she worked in-house on large-scale design projects at Asana and Yahoo and was the Art Director at Farm Design, a boutique branding studio that specializes in CPG and the hospitality industry.
- One of my most prized possessions is my drafting table desk that used to be my fathers. His distinct engineer handwriting is still visibly ingrained in the wood. It's so big that both my partner, Brandon, and I are able to work at it every day.
- Aeron Stool in Mineral by Herman Miller
- MacBook Pro 15"
- Old iMac 27" I use as my display monitor
- Apple AirPods 2 for meetings
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones in White for jamming
- Warby Parker blue light glasses
- TheraOne Revive CBD Body Balm
- Plants. plants, plants! The one at my desk in a handmade planter by my favorite ceramicist, Helen Levi.
- iPad Pencil
- Apple Keyboard w/ Numerical Keypad
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Ugmonk leather mouse pad and coasters
- LITFAD Macaron Colored Dome Wall Sconce in Green
- Rain Design 10032 mStand Laptop Stand in Silver
- Moleskin notebook in Yellow
- Endless books for inspiration
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Google Docs
Where else can you find Jessica online?