279 - Brittany Forks
Brittany Forks is a product designer, illustrator, and published author
She was previously a Senior Product Designer at Discord and Twitter.
Inside Brittany's Workspace
- Ikea Trotten standing desks
- Ikea Helmer 6-drawer file cabinet
- CB2 TPS 3-drawer file cabinet
- Capisco Chair by HÅG
- Steelcase Think chair
- Article Gabriola lounge chair
- 2021 M1 MacBook Pro
- LG Ultrafine 5K monitor
- Anker Magnetic Desktop Charging Station
- rain design mStand
- Razer Basilisk mouse
- Akko ACR Pro Alice Plus keyboard
- Blue Yeti microphone
- Apple Airpods
- NZXT Custom Build Gaming PC
- Samsung Odyssey G4 monitor
- BenQ ZOWIE EC1-B mouse
- K-type mechanical keyboard
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Headset
How do you spark creativity?
I try to take in a lot of varied stimuli in different mediums and points in time. If I see something particularly interesting I'll save it to my desktop or take a picture in the wild. Whenever I need to feel creative quickly, I'll flip through these inspiration folders until something clicks.
What do you think is the main benefit of remote work?
The ability to have your workspace set to your specific sensibilities for maximum output... and also mid-day breaks.
227 - Francesco D'Alessio
Francesco D'Alessio is the host of Keep Productive and the creator of Bento
144 - Connor Jewiss
Connor Jewiss is currently working in Product at Phavour, startup development at DECKO, and is a Venture Partner at Timeless VC