075 - Rachel How
Rachel How is a self-taught Product Designer, Content Creator, Webflow Developer, Community Builder.
On her desk:
- I'm using the minimal IKEA LILLÅSEN Desk
- Gallery wall of random memories I've collected over the years
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair
- Xiaomi Mi LED Desk Lamp
- Not the M1 Macbook Pro
- Apple Magic Mouse that I seldom use
- iPad Pro
- AirPods Pro
- Adorable cat phone holder: For testing design prototypes on my phone
- A random book of the week that I usually don't read
- Essential oil with wood diffuser
- Aesop B Triple C Facial Balancing Gel
- Fake IKEA plant
- Rubber cable organiser that is not properly set up
- Dyson Airwrap hung on the wall, with a DIY holder by my dad
- Fun fact: I change my desk orientation all the time, depending on what video I'm filming.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on some of the Amazon links that may be attached to the products above.
What is on Rachel’s bucket list?
- To make product design education accessible to the world via Youtube.
- To impact 1B people with my skillset.
- To build an indie product that drives positive impact.